Blinksale is back

It’s been a pretty frustrating and somber 48 hours here at Blinksale HQ as we have recovered from a nasty DDoS attack. At this point the attacks have dropped off significantly, our additional firewalls are doing well, and all accounts should be loading up without any issues. Again, we’re very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

If your account is experiencing any lingering issues, please post a comment here and we will take a look at your account.

• On December 15, 2010, carol zirkle said:

internet explorer just crashes every time I try to work with blinksale. never had a problem before.

sorry your site was attacked.

• On December 16, 2010, Tonya Schwartz said:

Server is loading very slowly. Had to reload pages several time.
    Sorry about the DDoS attack. Good Luck.

• On December 16, 2010, Larissa said:

Crashing quite a lot in Firefox. Now mostly refusing to load. Won’t load at all in Chrome.

• On December 16, 2010, JD said:

It’s a shame I can’t login to cancel my service. Guess I’m stuck with you guys!

• On December 16, 2010, Jason said:

Sorry to hear about the attacks. The site is running for me, but it’s definitely slow.

• On December 18, 2010, Mick said:

It’s still down all across asia pacific using the personal login page. Down for more than 4 days. Never had such an unreliable issue with ANY online service provider, and never any problems until doublewide took over. Do you guys cut corners on tech? How come this isnt hosted on rackspace or amazon cloud?

• On December 18, 2010, Arianne said:

We aren’t able to load our Blinksale URL at all, and no reply yet to our customer service email. Please let us know!

• On December 18, 2010, Amy said:

Having difficulty loading the Blinksale site and PayPal links not loading and/or going to a blank screen. I’ve tried with Firefox and Safari. Clients also complaining about Internet Explorer. That said, I’ve loved your service for the past few years!

• On December 18, 2010, Ray Gulick said:

I’m getting intermittent access to my account. Blinksale has always been good to work with and I’d like to see you pull it back together, but you’re not there yet. You have my sympathy; can’t be fun..

• On December 18, 2010, Istvan Hoka said:

Ray,

Sorry to hear you are still having issues. Could you explain how it is failing for you? We are trying to get to 100%.

Thanks.