Yesterday afternoon (CST), Blinksale came under a DDoS attack. Since that time, we have worked to defend against the attacks by installing (additional) hardware firewalls. At present, the majority of Blinksale accounts are back up and running, and the firewall appears to be doing its job. We are truly sorry for the outage, and thank you for your patience as we completely resolve this issue.
We have run diagnostics to check for any issues with the Blinksale application:
- Database is OK;
- Database mirror is OK;
- Emails are being delivered OK;
- Recurring invoices are being spawned OK;
- Firms are being renewed OK;
- 21 recurring invoices missed delivery. These have been delivered manually.
- Seeming random “Connection reset by server” error when attempting to load a page for the first time. We are investigating the cause.
The safety and security of data, uncompromised uptime and meeting customer expectations are of the utmost importance to us. We appreciate your patience as we work to fully recover from this attack.