Several of our users have long been asking for for an iPhone app. While that is on our roadmap (along with a plethora of other exciting features), Clif Griffin developed his own and showed us a few things:
1) we have some incredibly talented users
2) a great way to use our API
And here’s Clif’s take on the app:
After many late nights, long weekends, and a couple of months I am finally finished with version 1.0 of Twitch for Blinksale.
Twitch for Blinksale is the first native iPhone/iOS client for the popular invoicing service Blinksale. With Twitch, you can manage all of your invoicing needs right from your iPhone.
Its clean, professional design highlights the information you need. Updating invoices on-the-go has never been easier.
- View, add, update invoices.
- Send invoices to clients with or without payment link.
- Receive payment for invoices.
- View and add clients.
- Add people to clients.
- Contact clients directly from phone (using the iPhone’s phone and mail apps)
- Convenient, “Pull To Refresh” design on invoice and client views makes reloading data a cinch.
- Tested on multiple iPhone devices and OS versions.
- Very stable.
- Secure credential storage in keychain.
To check out the app in the iTunes app store, click here. Thanks Clif!