Doublewide Partners I, LLC (“Doublewide Partners”) provides Blinksale.com and its related services (“Service”) subject to your compliance withe the terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) set forth below. Please read the following carefully.
Doublewide Partners reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. You may always view the most recent copy of the Terms of Service here: http://www.blinksale.com/tos/
Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the sign-up process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of your account.Doublewide Partners will not be held liable for any damage or loss that may result from your failure to protect your login information, including your password.
- Doublewide Partners may communicate with you via email regarding your account, system updates, or other issues related to your account.
- Doublewide Partners may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Payment and Access
- We will charge you a standard monthly fee based on your account type. The Service is billed in advance for each month, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds made should you not use the Service during a period of time when your account is open. No exceptions will be made.
- Should you upgrade or downgrade your account type, your credit card will be charged your new billing rate immediately. Your credit card will then be charged your new billing rate every 30 days thereafter unless you cancel your account.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Doublewide Partners reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
- Doublewide Partners reserves the right to change our monthly fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Blinksale website: http://www.blinksale.com.
Cancellation and Termination
- You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account link in the Service’s navigation menu. The Account screen provides a simple link to cancel your account. Email or phone requests to cancel your account will not be deemed cancellation.
- Your account and all of its Content will be deleted within 30 days of cancelation. This takes places for three reasons: (1) we keep logs for 30 days, which may contain your information; (2) we keep database backups for 30 days; (3) you can restore your account within 30 days if you change your mind
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly charges for the month which you discontinued service. You will not be charged again.
Copyright and Ownership
- Doublewide Partners or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Doublewide Partners or its suppliers own.
- Doublewide Partners claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided “as is” and “as available” with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Doublewide Partners.
- You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam) or SMS messages.
- You understand that the Service can be used for transmission of your Content, and that during processing, your Content, including invoices, payment reminders, and personal messages, may be transferred unencrypted over the internet.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Doublewide Partners makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, and (v) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Doublewide Partners, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Doublewide Partners to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and DoubleWide Labs as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Doublewide Partners (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to support at blinksale dot com.
- In compliance with the GDPR, we give you complete transparency and control of your data as the user (your basic identity information like name, email), data about your clients, and some web data (your IP address).
- The only data processor this basic information is shared with in order to contact you is Customer.io.
- All of your data is stored in GDPR-compliant AWS data centers.